How to Read Your Google Analytics Data
The Rhizome Collaborative is proud to showcase our second Learn at Lunch zoominar! In these brown-bag lunch presentations, we aim to connect, teach, and inspire our clients and peers through fun demonstrations and how-to’s. And…it’s FREE!
Topic: Google Analytics
In our latest installment of the Learn At Lunch series, our fabulous web-tech specialist, Megan Durham, helps you to understand Google Analytics. They always say “the more data you have, the better” , but what good is all this information if you don’t know how to understand and apply it?
In this presentation, Megan covers:
- The basics (how to navigate the dashboard and terminology)
- Common pitfalls
- How to see
- which parts of your site are doing the best/worst
- increase the number of visitors
- who find the website in search
- Encourage return visitors
- Have visitors stay on the website
Our recorded Zoom session is viewable below:
If you haven’t already, check out our previous Learn at Lunch, where we give a demonstration of Airtable, the application that we use for pretty much everything!