Do you love to collaborate with others?
Do you bring enthusiasm to your work on projects for organizations who value people, the arts, and the environment? Are you a problem-solver and good communicator? Then step into our virtual remote working world.
The Rhizome Collaborative is looking for a junior front-end contract developer who wants to learn and assist the two senior, amazing WP devs. Help our growing, award-winning agency with WordPress and Divi framework websites on a project-by-project basis. We prefer U.S. or Canadian-based, west coast candidates.
We are a small but mighty, growing group of collaborators looking for detail-oriented folks who take pride in their work. Partner alongside brand, design, research, writing and strategic professionals who share a common vision to work for people and companies who are making the world a better, more civil place. We are an inclusive group with a very strong set of core values.
We’re looking for someone who can assist in the development of sites from scratch and maintenance on sites as well those individuals with sharp Divi skills. Are you…
- Someone who knows that the devil is in the details. What sets our sites apart is craftsmanship.
- Familiar with a variety of WordPress plugins, Divi, and Ninja Forms, etc.
- Conversant in working from InVision comps and specs, and communicating using tools like Airtable, Slack, and Basecamp.
- Knowledgeable about Gutenberg block customization (a plus vs. a requirement).
- Someone who has a grasp of budget and the time it takes to do certain tasks.
- Someone who can communicate clearly and effectively.
- Able to provide accurate estimates for your work based on Rhizome’s documentation for a specific project.
- Someone with a can-do attitude when it comes to providing exceptional quality service to our clients.
- Someone who is responsive to your co-workers and our clients. The key word here with us is “collaboration.” A good collaborator is one we trust, can rely on, and adds positive energy to our unique group.
Please take a moment to fill out our questionnaire.